Shipping & Delivery
WHO DO WE SHIP WITH?
We use Royal Mail for UK deliveries and DPD for international deliveries.
They deliver between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday. Saturday delivery is available for an additional cost at checkout.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
We aim to dispatch all goods ordered before 1pm on the same day. All orders received after 1pm are dispatched the next working day.
There may be some exceptions to this.
At checkout, you will have the option to choose your preferred postage which ranges from:
- Standard Royal Mail Tracked Delivery (2-4 working days)
- Next Day Tracked
- Guaranteed Next Day before 1pm
If an item states PRE-ORDER in the title, you are ordering it ahead of receipt of the goods to our warehouse. As soon as we receive it, we will dispatch your whole order to you. You must check the estimated delivery in the product details before purchasing. Please note, occasionally there can be a delay to the estimated arrival date.
You will be notified who your parcel has been sent with via email, with a link to track your order. If your order has not arrived within the above time frame, please check the tracking link sent to you in your Dispatch Confirmation email for an update regarding your delivery. Please note, due to the volume of orders being dispatched, we are unable to individually track every order as it leaves our warehouse, however, if there is an issue with tracking or delivery, we are of course, happy to help.
Delivery times should be used as an estimated guide and begin from the date of dispatch. The Little Sunshine Store cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance for international orders. Delivery outside of the UK can take between 3-10 working days depending on the country.
International orders require a signature upon receipt so please ensure that someone will be there to sign for the package.
- We need a telephone number for all International orders and cannot ship without
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- Please be aware that the above delivery times do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation
- An email containing a link to track your order will be received once your order is dispatched. It is the customers responsibility to use this to track the progress of their parcel and make themselves available at the time of delivery
- If a delivery is unsuccessful and the parcel is returned to a delivery depot, it is the customers responsibility to collect the parcel before it is returned to our warehouse. The tracking link sent will update informing you of your orders location and options that to have regarding re-delivery and/or collection
- Please note that if an order is returned by the courier due to no one being present at the time of delivery and/or a failed collection, you the customer are responsible for the cost of return shipping
- The cost of shipping an order again, after it is returned to us, is the responsibility of the customer. If the order is cancelled by the customer once it has been returned by the courier, the cost of the products will be refunded ONLY
TAXES & DUTIES
The Little Sunshine Store cannot be held responsible for local customs and duty charges on any items purchased through our website. If you are ordering from anywhere outside the UK, you are responsible for paying the customs and duty that may be added on delivery of your parcel. If you are unsure of these charges please check before placing your order.