Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you love all of your purchases from The Little Sunshine Store, but we understand that, from time to time, you may need to return items to us. So, we’ve set out our returns terms and conditions below to make the process as easy as possible.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Should you need to return an item / items to us, please do the following:
- Complete the returns form (included with your delivery) for any item(s) you wish to return to us
- Package up the goods you are returning safely, together with the returns form
- Send the package back to: The Little Sunshine Store, Churchills, 33 Forest Drive, Kent, BR2 6EE
- Any request for a return must be made within 14 days of receipt
- All items must be unworn and in their original packaging with all garment labels and protective adhesive strips attached
- For hygiene reasons, we ask that all items of swimwear (swimsuits, swim shorts, bikini bottoms) are tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns will not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled in any way
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for goods which have been used, worn, washed, damaged or altered
We reserve the right to refuse returns of items when they do not meet the conditions set out above.
Please note - we are not responsible for return postage so we recommend that you obtain proof of postage, or use registered post / a tracked service to return your items to us. We are unable to offer a refund on any product that fails to reach us.
Original and return postage is non-refundable unless an incorrect item was sent in error, in which case we will refund return postage if you email a copy of your receipt to us at email@example.com
We will process your refund within 14 days of receiving your parcel and you will be credited for your returned items via your original method of payment.
For International Returns we recommend that you insure the return shipment as it is your duty to take reasonable care of the goods. We will be not be liable for any damage incurred to the contents up until we receive your return at our warehouse. In the case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. We will also not be held liable for any import duties when returning items back to the UK from abroad. Please include your original airway bill number with the words 'RETURN TO ORIGIN'.
We are unable to offer exchanges so should you require an alternative item please return the original item for a refund (following the instructions above) and place a new order for the alternative.